Jeff H

Nitro Pro 11 Will Not Print Docs to pdf

Jeff H

For some reason my Nitro Pro 11 will not print anything to pdf.  You can select it as a printer, click on PRINT and the nothing happens.  It also freezes periodically when reviewing pdfs.  

Kelvin V.

Hi @Jeff H,

Thanks for posting on our Community Forums!

I highly suggest doing a fresh install and make sure you're on the latest build:

Please use the tool I have provided below to remove all files associated with Nitro Pro and reboot your system.

http://install.nitropdf.com/support/downloads/cleanup.zip

NOTE: This clean-up tool will erase any existing signature files within Nitro, so please save them to another location before using the clean-up tool in order to keep them. Please see this link for backing up custom stamps/signatures: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/stamps/000001671

Also, when you are doing a reinstall, before you download a new installer, it is important that you delete all Nitro Pro installers in your Downloads folder because we noticed that if you are saving all the installers you download in the same folder (like the downloads folder), the EXE can pick up any MSI installed in that folder, and may pick-up one of the older builds instead of the new one.

When your system is back up, close all of your open applications and install the latest build of Nitro Pro 11 using the link I have provided below:

https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

Note: Version 11 is at the bottom portion.

After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro, clicking on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activation and enter your serial number.

Please try to monitor its behavior and let me know how it goes.

Cheers.

Jeff H

Kelvin,

Thanks for the help.  I did everything above as instructed and went to print something and it still doesn't print.  It is stuck in the Printer queue.  

Kelvin V.

Hi @Jeff H,

Thanks for the update!

I'll create a ticket on your behalf so we can troubleshoot further.

You will hear from me again soon.

Cheers!

CherylZ

I have the exact same issue, also follow instructions above and same result, will not print, hung up in print cue

Kelvin V.

Hi @CherylZ,

Thanks for posting on our Community Forums!

I'll also create a ticket for you. You will hear from me again soon.

Cheers!