Nitro keeps reverting to trial mode

Trent

A couple months ago a user contacted me stating that their Nitro fell back into trial mode.  I deactivated license and reactivated the software.  I've since had to do this 4 times in the last month.  What keeps breaking that this particular license keeps failing.  I have 4 other copies that have had no issues.  Only on this one particular pc.  Any help would be appreciated.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Trent,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Does the affected machine just installed Windows Updates prior to Nitro Pro reverting to Trial mode?

How about the other machines that are not having this issue?

Could you please send me a private message and provide the affected Nitro Pro serial number?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Kevin Lane,

To further assist you, have you tried reactivating your Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

18 hours ago, AllainU said:

Hello @Trent,

Does the affected machine just installed Windows Updates prior to Nitro Pro reverting to Trial mode?

How about the other machines that are not having this issue?

Could you please send me a private message and provide the affected Nitro Pro serial number?

The PC in question had an update hanging.  I got it installed and rebooted, I'll know in a day or 2 if that was the cause of the issue.  Thanks

Kevin Lane
On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 10:08 PM, AllainU said:

Hello @Kevin Lane,

To further assist you, have you tried reactivating your Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro?

Allian

Thank you for you reply, when I try to do this it tells me I am already using this Seral number and to buy more license's!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Kevin Lane,

Thanks for your response and patience.

I can see you already submitted a support ticket and a colleague of mine sent you an email yesterday.

Have you tried reactivating after the adjustment he made on your license?

For better case handling, I recommend responding through the support case.

Cheers!

Hello I have the same problem. After windows 10 May Update, my lifetime licence doesn't work and it's back in trial mode

I've seen that installation ID is changed.

What Can I do ?

Thank You

Rob Nicholson

Just another "me too" report. My client has ~50 licenses and recently I've had at least 5 long standing users report it's switched back to trial mode. Nitro Pro is my (as IT support) biggest gripe with Nitro Pro. My client has just purchased Malwarebytes and it's licensing system is a dream in comparison. Logon a cloud console, download a *customised* installation file which has our license baked in and install it. No activation needed. Need to free up a computer? Remove it from the console So easy and not that hard to implement.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @RobM,

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please send me a private message and provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro?