Nitro pro setup wizard has failed

gregharnd

Hi

Have new workstations windows 10 64 bit and it has Office 2016 on it. I have spend much time reading your forum and have tried all fixes on here. Below is link that was sent to me in first ticket request. http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/failed/000003265 I had state all this in the first request yet that person sent me a link to document had tried. Here are the 3 request numbers.  00199384 , 00199503 and   00199560. Only had answer as state on first request nothing. Cannot get replys on any other request and no not in spam folder. I do not want to remove office as new install on new machine and do not want to go thru activation for a product which is working. Started last week on this and really needed this working this past Monday. If I cannot get help from Nitro on product please let me know and give me phone number to cancel the licenses I just purchase for these installs as then can move on to a working product.

Thanks Greg

http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/failed/000003265

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @gregharnd,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and my apologies for this inconvenience.

With regard to other support cases that you submitted, kindly note they were merged to the original case for better case handling.

Upon checking your original support case number 199384, my colleague already sent you an email with steps you need to perform. Did you received his email message? If not, please do let me know so I can resend it as soon as possible.

Thanks for choosing Nitro and sorry again for this inconvenience.