Nitro pro

marci

After awhile using this it usually saves material that I can edit but after awhile ut stops doing this. I need this feature as I use for business

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @marci,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please send me a private message and provide the following?:
-More details about the issue you are experiencing.
-Nitro Pro build (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112) you are working with. You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features.
-Does this happen with every file? If it is a single file, please send us the sample file (with sensitive information extracted) so I can replicate it on my end. 

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

I do schedual on this and it works for awhile but when I go to save it says I am not administrator which I am, it won't let me save so I have to go thru it again and print so I don't lose information

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @marci,

Thanks for your response.

Could you please run a repair of your Nitro Pro? You may refer to this article: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/repair/000001641

If that did not help, are you working with Nitro Pro 12? If yes, what is the exact build (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112)? You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.