Drop down text size

Rhyno

Hello. When using my native screen resolution of 3840x2160, some of the drop down text (such as picking a font) is VERY small. Is there a way to change this? Also, on a separate note, is there a way to change my username? I made a typing error and hit continue by mistake. Thank you.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Rhyni,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

With regard to changing your username, are you referring to your Community Forum username? If yes, what should be the correct one so I could check my resources if it is possible to change it?

In connection to the screen resolution, may I ask why you needed it to be in 3840x2160? Are you working with big drawings? Are you also having issue with other programs where it is hard to click on some buttons?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Hello Allain,

Yes, I am referring to my community forum username. It should be Rhyno, not Rhyni.

In regards to the resolution, the native resolution on my HP ZBook Studio is 3840x2160. Of course, the HP needs to zoom to 250%, but that ends up not going across all of the programs.  I like how crisp the text looks at this resolution, but in reply to your question, yes, other programs give me the same issue. (In particular, 2020 Design). I have just adjusted my resolution back to 1920x1080. This laptop came configured that way, but knowing what I know now, I don't really see the need for a 4K screen unless you are watching videos, movies, etc.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Rhyni,

Thanks for your response and patience.

With regard to changing your forum username, please allow me to check my resources.

In connection to Nitro Pro and other programs having very small drop-down text to pick a font, kindly they highly dependent with the Windows Screen Resolution settings.

If you would like to request a change in how Nitro handles higher screen resolutions, you can submit the request directly to our Product Team using the link: https://community.gonitro.com/forum/12-product-improvement/ 

While we cannot guarantee each feature request submitted will be granted, rest assured our development team will be notified through above website and all updates will be available on this page: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

Please check for updates on page above from time to time.

Cheers!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hi @Rhyno,

I hope you are doing great!

As you can see, your Forum username now shows correct as per your request.

Cheers!