Getting Started

Laflauta

Hi -

I am brand new to Nitro Pro. What are the best resources for learning to use Nitro and its features? I did find articles and videos on specific topis, but I am looking for something more comprehensive - a way to learn the program as a whole and to master its features if one is totally new to it.

Thank you for any suggestions.

Thank you for your response. These resources are helpful, but only up to a certain point, and actually I already found them. As I said before, I could find help on specific topics, but not a comprehensive manual. As a result, I am facing a steep learning curve and a lot of guesswork. For example, I am having trouble with "bounding boxes." There is no in-depth explanation of how they work that I can find, or why they are even necessary. I find they sometimes distort the text when I try to edit it, and I have no manual where I can look it up. The manual Foxit has is a good example of what a manual should be: it is complete and comprehensive. Why doesn't Nitro have something similar? In my opinion this is a serious omission. What good is a powerful program if you can't find how to use its features? Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.