Nitro will not let me type certain letters

Glitter Tattoo Spain

Glitter Tattoo Spain

Hi, I bought Nitro Pro last year and had no trouble until my computer crashed and I deactivated Nitro and reinstalled it on my new computer. I managed to activate it ok, but while trying to edit text there are lots of letters that it won't let me type. It is very frustrating not to be able to contact Nitro to get support - no emails, no phone numbers, etc. I do think that is bad. This is driving me crazy as I need the program for my work. I tried downloading it again from the Internet - I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling using my CD and I still get the same problem. If I can't edit text properly then the program is useless to me. Can anyone help, please? I even tried writing the text I need on a word document - copying it and pasting it but that doesn't work as when I paste it onto the Nitro pro pdf some of the letters just disappear. Thankyou

• I agree 1

Glitter Tattoo Spain

I have tried again to install Nitro on another computer and cant - the error that comes up is 'failiure of the configuration assistant' - impossible. Does anyone know where I can get my money back?

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Glitter Tattoo Spain,

Thanks for posting on our Forums page!

So we can troubleshoot, please provide us with the following:

• a copy of the file you are using
  • your exact step by step process so we can try to replicate the steps on our end
  • some screenshots of what you are seeing and the error message
  • the exact build of Nitro pro you are on (You can retrieve this information by going to the Help tab> About Nitro Pro.)

I look forward to your response.

Glitter Tattoo Spain

Hello thankyou for replying. I'm not really sure what you need. You ask what file I am using - a normal PDF document that I created several months ago using Nitro. I have Nitro Pro 11 0.3.134

I dont get any error message and a screenshot will only show missing letters. When you ask the exact build of Nitro I am using I dont understand sorry. If I click on the help tab there is just a button that tells me to visit the nitro website to find out about volume licensing programs. I must say this error happens not always. Since writing the above question I rebooted my system - reinstalled Nitro and it worked so I could edit the document, but tonight, again I try to edit and can only half edit as some letters dissapear. Looking on google I find people using acrobat sometimes have the same problem. Its frustrating when it happens. I tried to install Nitro on my desktop bue cant as it downloads and then says the nitro installer failed, so have to use my laptop.

Thankyou