NitroPDF Outlook add-in causing Outlook to crash

AndrewS

So I've got several users who have the NitroPDF add-in in Outlook 2013 enabled which seems to be causing Outlook to crash several times throughout the day. Most of the ones with issues are in virtual machines although I have a couple who aren't. The virtual O/S is Windows 7. The Nitro version is 12.14. 

I've recreated the virtual profiles for these people and that didn't help. Nitro runs fine outside of Outlook. And it crashes without ever actually using the add-in to make pdf's. Obviously, I could keep it disabled but it has also seemed to re-enable itself occasionally and then I have to go manually disable it to keep Outlook running without freezing for them. I believe this started around the time that we enabled shared mailboxes in Office365 which may or may not have something to do with this. Is there any way to keep the add-in enabled without it crashing Outlook all the time?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @AndrewS,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further assist you with your concern, Nitro support team decided to created a support ticket on your behalf.

For better case handling, kindly respond to the email message that was sent to you through the support case and provide the Nitro Pro build (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112) your users are working with.

You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features.

Cheers!