Check Eligibility for upgrade doesn't recognize my serial

stevenschroeder

stevenschroeder

Check for eligibility doesn't recognize my serial number 2******** v 12 Why does Sales Dept phone always say it's closed?

Edited by Leslie V.
Confidential information deleted

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @stevenschroeder,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

The serial number you provided is valid, although not eligible for an upgrade to Nitro Pro 12, because Nitro Pro 12 is our current version and there is no upgrade needed.

I hope that helps clarify. Please let me know if you have other questions.

Cheers!

stevenschroeder

I got an email offering a 65% discount for "Nitro's 2019 Fall Release" that expires August 31. This is confusing, what is this "Fall Release" and if I already have this, why is Nitro sending me this offer with no way to contact the Company to inquire?  My serial number is 2**** and my version is 12.6.1.298.  I think I bought update or upgrade (which is which, by the way?) privileges the last time I bought Nitro Pro.  Do I get the "Nitro 2019 Fall Release" automatically, or do I have to do something to get it?  And why is there no way to contact the sales department and speak with a live person?  

Edited by Leslie V.

• 1 month later...
stevenschroeder

I got an email from Nitro today with the subject line "Just Released: Unlimited Signing + Faster OCR" inviting me to "Upgrade now" When I click the "Upgrade Now" button it takes me to the page to give my serial number.  When I enter my serial number it says "We are unable to validate your serial number....." Here is my serial number:

Here is the version I get from "About Nitro Pro": 12.6.1.298

What's going on?  Have someone call me to explain and to apologize for wasting me time, please 501-920-7827.  Also, don't send me emails offering to upgrade if I have the most current version installed.

Edited by Leslie V.
Confidential information edited

Gary Armstrong

Having the same issue with serial #2*****5. 

"We were unable to validate your serial number. Please ensure you entered it correctly. If you believe you are eligible for an upgrade, please leave a post on our Community Forum and update us with your issue

Edited by Leslie V.

• 2 weeks later...
Gary Armstrong

So, Leslie, were you able to find out anything from Rich?  If you can just enable my serial number in the database I'm happy to purchase an upgrade.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I currently own two copies of Nitro Pro 11.  I was able to buy an upgrade for the first serial number. When I tried to buy an upgrade for the second serial number, I got a "We were unable to validate your serial number" message. How can I purchase an upgrade for my second serial number. Thank you. P.S. I have omitted including my SNs and documentation thereto because I don't think that should be posted here publicly.