Can't Install Ver 12

ted@tedcoffelt.com

ted@tedcoffelt.com

I am trying to upgrade from Ver 11 to Ver 12.

I have done the following:  I I am trying to move from Ver 11 to Ver 12 so I can use the enhanced OCR.

I deactivated 11 and then uninstalled Ver 11.  I then ran the special tool to remove all traces of Nitro.  As directed, I reboot.

Now, when trying to install Ver 12 I get "The instruction at 0x00007FFD86678BEA referenced memory at 0x00007FFD86678BEA. The memory could not be written."

It will not go any further installing.

I am a user since 2012.  I have spent over $400 with Nitro (and required it to be used by members of my crew) but they will not help me with this install.  They will not even tell me if the enhancements to OCR will give me benefit.

I am so frustrated.  I now recognize why I have been spending more of my time with Adobe and not with Nitro.  While on Chat with the support person, he didn't even read what I typed.  He kept asking the same questions.

Nitro, i my opinion, is not interested my success.  

I hope all will get solved soon.

Thank you for helping me out.

Ted Coffelt, Boulder, CO

ted@tedcoffelt.com

I have attempted to do everything that Nitro asks.

Now, my system is locked at "Installing 7% Completed"

Because I have already uninstalled Ver 11, I can't do any work with Nitro.

Do I need to go somewhere else?

Ted

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @ted@tedcoffelt.com,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and our sincere apologies for this inconvenience.

It seems to me you were chatting with Nitro Support, however, I am unable to find the forum thread or a support ticket to review what has been done or provided already.

Did you use a different email address to submit a forum post or a support ticket for this issue? Would it be possible to provide so I can review your case?

If you installing Nitro Pro 12 using our online installer, please try these offline installers instead:

x32 http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_12163574/en/retail/nitro_pro12_ba_x86.msi 
x64 http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_12163574/en/retail/nitro_pro12_ba_x64.msi

If you are not sure which to pick, this will help: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/64/000001874 

After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro Pro, clicking on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate and entering your serial number.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.