Help with upgrade to Nitro Pro 12

CesarP

Hi,

I just bought my upgrade to NP12. In the receipt email, it reads " Your copy of Nitro’s 2019 Fall Release will be sent to you directly upon launch of the new product this fall.  "
Down the email, it tells me to download a free copy.

My problem:

- I have Nitro Pro 10. I upgraded Windows 10 to Pro, so I lost the installation;

- When I inform that serial to the new installation, it says it's wrong version;

- In the downloads page, there's no version 10 to download.

Now what? Without paying for the premium support, there's no contact with Nitro - an absurd, I understand this business model, but paid (and not cheap!) versions usually comes with email support and premium offers priority, telephone, etc.

Should I keep waiting? Until when? Should I use PDF Filler until then - and maybe change mind and cancel my purchase?

Thanks,

Cesar.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @CesarP,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Serial numbers/licenses for the newest version is not available yet. It has not been officially released yet and you purchased a pre-sale upgrade at a discounted price.

While the serial number is not yet available, you can continue using the old version you were on. Installers can be found here: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase/#/answers/Nitro Pro/000001632

I hope that helps!

Hi Leslie,

Thanks for reaching out. I found the link to version 10 and installed it successfully. Now I can wait for the version 12 in peace.

Thanks for your prompt and efficient support.

Cesar.