License problem

Christian B.

Hello,

we have a problem here with the reactivation of a 7 licenses key. Unfortunately we could not dactivate the license before we installed the notebook (computername NB00612) of a colleague new with Windows 10, because the old Windows 7 Installation was corrupt and not to restore.
The serial number in question is ****.
I am counting on you to solve this problem for us.

Best regards

With kind regards

Christian Baehr

Edited by Leslie V.
Confidential information edited

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Christian,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I released your key so you can reactivate. Can you please try again and let me know how that goes?

Hello,
thanks for the quick response.
Unfortunately, I can not activate the program online through our proxy server. Previously this was possible via the link www.nitropdf.com/en/activiation in the Activation Assistant, where I could enter the installation ID and the serial number and thereby generate an activation certificate, which was then entered in the Activation Wizard. But now I am redirected by clicking on the link immediately on "http://www.activationportal.me/selfservice/activation.aspx?Type=1&cid=7267&pid=7275&lang=en-US". Unfortunately, I can not enter an installation ID and the serial number here, but only an activation certificate, which I actually wanted to generate. Do you have any idea how to create the activation certificate offfline?
With kind regards
Christian Baehr

Hello Leslie,

when I try to activate the software I get the message:

"Process uncuccessfull…
Licensekey already used

I use the 7 licenses key 2****************5. Could you please check the key again, if it is released already?

Kind regards
Christian Baehr

Edited by Leslie V.
Confidential information edited