Scanning with NitroPro13

hanfi4614m

Scanning with NitroPro13 does not work. Problem see in pictures. Unfortunately, I can not add them because everything is not very user friendly. 
Also I want to write in german.

I do not want to buy a defective product!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @hanfi4614m,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and my apologies for this inconvenience.

As I have checked your account and after watching the video, are you trialing our Nitro Pro 13?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Edited by AllainU

Yes this is a trial-version. I cann't leave version 12, because in version 12 all required functions work as desired.

I do not want to buy version 13. After all, I do not want to bother with any problems. Please let me know if the new version is actually error free. After this I will test it again. If it meets my expectations I will buy it.

Thank you

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @hanfi4614m,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

A new build of Nitro Pro 13 has been released so please download the new installer and test it with your workflow.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!

Hi
I have tested the new version. Unfortunately it does not work again. However, it had much worse consequences: After the installation of the new version and the subsequent uninstall crashed my computer and could not start even in safe mode. An hour-long painstaking recovery was the result. I think you understand that in the future I will not do such experiments anymore. For me the case is done. I stay with the working version 12.
Friendly greetings

I am having a problem scanning as well, I get "image_001_bmp"  failed while being created as PDF for all pages scanned with nothing on the pages. Using Brother TW 2700 scanner. This is a really important feature and the reason I bought the software.  Thoughts?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @hanfi4614m,

Thank you for your patience and my apologies for this inconvenience.

At the moment, we are investigating this issue internally.

Hi @jefmedia,

To further assist you with your concern, I created a support ticket on your behalf.

I will wait for your response through the support case.

Cheers!

Same issue here. Using Nitro Pro 13.2.3.26. I have tested with Epson GT-S50 and also Perfection V600 scanners with latest drivers. 

No problem scanning to other twain apps.

Never had this problem with Nitro Pro 12. (looking next to see if I can temporarily downgrade).

Thanks in advance for tracking this down and fixing it.

.     Marc

I can only recommend not to install Nitro 13, if you want to scan documents with this software.

Nitro please inform us if all errors are resolved and do not use us as a software tester.

Edited by hanfi4614m

Not knowing when this issue will be resolved (is there an update?), can you please tell us how to temporarily downgrade back to version 12? I've done some searching and haven't located the V12 installer. Thanks.

.     M

• I agree 1

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @megahertz,

After checking your account records, we can see you already submitted a support ticket for the same concern.

For better case handling, I forwarded your concern to my colleague so please wait for his response through the support case.

Cheers!

• 7 months later...

I was at a client last week - same issue with scanning in Ver 13. He's now using NAPS2 - one of the most user-friendly scanning apps ever.

This issue was resolved within a few weeks of my original post back in October 2019. Version 13.2.6.26. has been trouble-free for me w/r/t scanning.

.       M