-20: Error- Invalid license Number

KennyB

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @KennyB,

Thanks for reaching out to us! 

Please uninstall the old version of Nitro Pro and install Nitro Pro 13. You can get the correct version 13 installers from this page: 
https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro, click on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate and enter your serial.

Hope that helps!

6 hours ago, Leslie V. said:

Hello @KennyB,

Thanks for reaching out to us! 

Please uninstall the old version of Nitro Pro and install Nitro Pro 13. You can get the correct version 13 installers from this page: 
https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro, click on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate and enter your serial.

Hope that helps!

I have a licensed version of NitroPro 12  allowing it to be installed and activated on TWO computers in my home. I installed & activated it on my main home PC. But I didn't get around to activating it on my second PC. Today I got a 30-day trial expiration message on that second PC. It said I need to deactivate NitroPro 12 and install Nitro Pro 13. 

My question: Am I going to have to buy another NitroPro 13 license? I don't think so but I'm far from IT-proficient.
The activation on second PC shows this:

Serial Number (deleted here)
Version 12
Status active
Number of Activations 0
Number of Activations Allowed 2
Deactivate

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @horo3,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order to further assist you, could you please provide a screenshot of your 'About Nitro Pro' window under Help tab?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

I want to move my old copy of Nitro Pro 6 to an older computer and then purchase a new license for an installation of the latest version of Nitro Pro.

Getting this when I try to deactivate using the S/W:

":-20 :Error: Execution Error - Invalid"

If I try to deactivate using your deactivation website I get:

"Sorry. You may only deactivate 0 devices."

I know this is an old version of the S/W but it has served me well and I can still get use out of it on another computer.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @RalphSinAZ,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the following?:
-What OS is installed in your computer (Windows 7, 8.0, 8.1 or 10 and whether it is 32-bit or 64 bit)?
-The serial number of your Nitro Pro. To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'. 
-A screenshot of your 'About Nitro Pro' window under Help tab.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.