Error Message

Melissa Sheridan

Melissa Sheridan

Hi. I bought Nitro Pro 13 yesterday but it was corrupting my files. I uninstalled it and now I am getting error message Cmap folde missing. My serial number is 504xxxxxyyyyyzzzzz.

Do you know what I am doing wrong?

Edited by AllainU

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Melissa Sheridan,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and our sincere apologies for this inconvenience.

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the following?:

-Nitro Pro build (format is 13.X.X.X, e.g. 13.2.3.26) you are working with. You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features.

-A screen shot of the error message you are receiving and/or any important information. To find out how to take a screen shot, check out this link: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase/#/search/screen/000004108

-Your workflow when receiving the error message? Are you just opening the program, editing, redacting or converting?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Melissa Sheridan

Hi - thanks for getting back to me. I am using version 13.2.3.26.

I'm unable to attach the screenshot so the message I am getting is Nitro Pro has encountered an error with your license. Please retry activation. If you still encounter an error please contact support. Error code - 7089

This is happening when I try to open a file. After I get this message I click OK and I get the Your Trial has Expired box. When I click Activate Now nothing happens so I click continue and I have limited functions.

I have tried to re-activate but my serial number isn't working. I'm being asked to insert a valid serial number.

Thanks

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Melissa Sheridan,

Thank you for this information.

After checking your account records, we can see you already submitted a support ticket for an activation concern.

For better case handling, please refer to the steps I sent you through the support case.

Cheers!