Disappointed With Nitro Response To Simple Questions

NitroUser1

First off, this link doesn’t show the fillable form if you’re in Firefox.  You have to use Internet Explorer.  Why?

https://www.gonitro.com/contact-sales

So I submitted the following 3 questions:

1.  Is the $159 for a permanent lifetime license that we pay just once, or is it a subscription?

2.  What happens if your hard drive crashes and you need to re-install the software?  Do we have pay again?

3.  Can I be shipped a software installation disk?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then I get the following e-mail reply from a “no-reply” e-mail address (no-reply@gonitro.com) which seems completely aloof and doesn’t answer the questions:

“Disclaimer: This is an automated email from an unmanaged inbox.

Thanks for your interest in Nitro! We want to make sure we give you exactly what you're looking for and what your team needs. Here's some more info:

You can get a team subscription of Nitro Productivity Suite if you're purchasing 11 or more licenses. This gives you additional benefits like a dedicated account manager, team management features in Nitro Cloud, and more. If you're interested in discussing 11 or more licenses, email purchase@gonitro.com and someone will follow up right away.

If you want 1-10 licenses, you can purchase them quickly and easily on the  Nitro Online Store.

If you are looking for support regarding your current subscription or license, or have a question about your trial, please visit one of the following sites:

Community Forum - large selection of helpful topics from Nitro users – Nitro Support Reps will respond to most of the forum’s posts

Knowledge Base - vast collection of articles that cover common product related questions

User Guides - information about the features and usage of Nitro Productivity Suite

License Portal - to reset current activations of the retail version of Nitro Pro

Thanks again for your interest, and we look forward to working with you!

Best,

The Nitro Team

Smarter Documents for the Enterprise

Trusted by over half of the Fortune 500.   See why.

www.GoNitro.com  |   @NitroHQ”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So why couldn’t someone at Nitro actually take 3 minutes to type a real reply and actually provide responses to these 3 inquiries?  Why couldn't a real person just answer me instead of sending some standard copied-and-pasted canned response?  This doesn’t say much for “Nitro” support.  Really leaves a dismal impression on someone considering their product as an alternative to the expensive Adobe.  And people don’t like having to created yet another account password in a world already full of passwords that we have to remember, just to ask a few quick questions.  So please, is there anyone on here who could so kindly let me know the answers to these 3 questions?  Thanks.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @NitroUser1,

Thanks for reaching out to us! 

To answer your questions:

1.  Is the $159 for a permanent lifetime license that we pay just once, or is it a subscription?

You'll get a permanent license. Please note though we discontinue older versions as we release new versions. This is documented in our Sunset Policy: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/sunset-policy

2.  What happens if your hard drive crashes and you need to re-install the software?  Do we have pay again?

No. If you get an error message, you can reach out to us so we can make the necessary changes.

3.  Can I be shipped a software installation disk?

We no longer have this option. We send an email with your key and installation files right after payment.

Please let me know if you have other questions.