Using multiple e-mail addresses (aliases)

Ondrej Jombik

Ondrej Jombik

I have created an account with one e-mail address.

However, someone sent me a request for my signature to a different e-mail address. Now I cannot sign those documents, because there is a mismatch between my account e-mail address and address where I have received a request for a sign.

Both e-mail addresses are mine and work perfectly.

I thought this would be simple to fix by adding another e-mail address to my account, something like e-mail alias. But I am unable to find how to do this.

Also, the knowledge base did not provide any help either:
https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase/#/search/alias/

Submitting ticket does not work either, because after filling my credentials, I immediately got 404 error:

We're sorry, mate! That page cannot be found.
Think there's a problem on our end? Contact us and let us know.

• 1 month later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Smita S- Nitro Cloud PM

Hi @Ondrej Jombik

Thanks for reaching out and participating in our community forums!

Unfortunately, we do not support email aliases for a user's account within Nitro Cloud at present.

In order to sign from the email address that you have created your account with, you can open the signature link, click on Options at the bottom-left of the screen and select 'Assign to someone else' (as in the attached image). You can specify the intended email here and the signature request will be forwarded to the corresponding email mentioned.  This will also notify the sender that the signature request has been forwarded to a different email to sign.

Screenshot 2019-11-25 at 13.37.06.png

Please take care not to forward the original signature email with the link directly to the intended email address. 

Hope this helps! Please don't hesitate to reach out for anything else we can help you with. Cheers!

Edited by Smita S- Nitro Cloud PM