Error 22 : Execution Error - Wrong

Nicholas Trevor

Nicholas Trevor

Hi,

Many moons ago I stumbled across an excellent piece of SW called Nitro, so much so that I purchased it, V6 with OCR.

My daughter persuaded me to switch to "Apple" so my old Windows pc collected dust, till now when I got Win10 and started to install my old favorites.

So I have V6 going on to V7, if Brad Harris is to be believed, and I have been trying the last couple hours (while the paint dried) to install the SW again under Win10 and I get the error 22 thing.

I did try to deactivate the srl number, I can see that I am allowed two, but to no avail, so I am a little bit stuck!

Srl 234600-xxxxxx-yyyyyy guess that might tell you how old this is,  anyway, I would like to install it again and upgrade it to V7, so that I can use it again.

Would someone on the Nitro Support team be able to assist me, drop me an email perhaps?

Appreciate the assist

Nicholas

Edited by AllainU

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Trev593,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Our record shows your serial number is for Nitro Pro 7 so please uninstall Nitro Pro 6 from your machine and reboot your machine.

After rebooting, download and install the correct version using below offline installers:

x32-bit: http://install.nitropdf.com/professional/en/nitro_pdf_professional7.exe 
x64-bit: http://install.nitropdf.com/professional/en/nitro_pdf_professional7_x64.exe

After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro Pro, clicking on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate and entering your serial number

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!