NITRO CLOUD IS BEING USED TO ATTACK MY CUSTOMERS

Ssean

MY COMPANY IS NOT A NITRO CUSTOMER however several of my customers and vendor have received emails from your service claiming to be from my CEO.  The content leads to a phishing site.   We do not know who or how but this is a FALSE profile using this service.   

WE NEED THIS STOPPED AND CORRECTED ASAP.   This account needs to be shut down and we need to know who it is so we can take appropriate action.  

• 1 month later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Smita S- Nitro Cloud PM

Hi @Ssean

Thank you for reporting this issue to us.

As soon as your complaint was received, the security team investigated the reported document and account  -  the document was shared by a malicious user with a free account on Nitro Cloud with the intent of phishing. The user was suspended with immediate effect, and the shared phishing document was disabled so it could no longer be accessed by any recipients.

At Nitro, we are deeply committed to adhering to the highest standards of security and have since further measures to our product to prevent any malicious users from using the Nitro Cloud platform to perform such attacks. 

Please continue to report any issues to security@gonitro.com and let us know if there is any further help needed from our end.

Thanks and Regards,

Smita