Order Forms

Sara

I see that fields can be added to a PDF file - such as text, check box, radio button, and signature - individually.  Does Nitro have the capability to convert an Order Form in Word format to a PDF with all of the text fields already created... Or, does the user have to create each field individually?  When using Adobe Acrobat Pro the entire form was converted at creation so only radio buttons and check boxes needed to be added with all viable text fields already created by the software... Does Nitro have this functionality?  The demo only showed a field or two being created and a signature being added, but no way to convert the text fields for the entire document at once.  I look forward to any insights you can share.  Thanks!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Sara,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

At the moment, our software does not have an automatic form creation tool. However, you can use the Forms tab in Nitro Pro to add a Text Field or other types of Form fields to the document.

The following KB Articles go over the Form tab options:
a. Creating and Editing Form Fields: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/forms/000004457 
b. Form Tools Summary: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/tools/000004567

To edit the Form Fields, you must first use the "Select Fields" option under the Forms tab. Once you've chosen that option, you can right-click and edit the form field's properties or use it to move or re-size the form field.

If you have any questions related to creating or editing the Form Fields, please let me know by replying to this thread.

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and I hope this helps!