Mark Muscat

Mark Muscat

Hi guys, I have been using Nitro for quite a few years now and I have never had a problem with it, until recently, I purchased two new licences (Nitro Pro 13.6.0108) early in November which I had a lot of trouble activating, those licences are now activated, a new issue arose this morning when I started my PC which has had Nitro installed for quite sometime now, when I went into work on a document it told me that this version of Nitro (remembering this one is 11) trial period was over and I needed to activate it. I found this to be somewhat confusing as I had purchased it several years ago, as I could not re-activate it I purchased yet another licence for Nitro Pro 13 only to be faced with the same old issue; Code 2023; followed the steps of putting serial number into find option on WEB page only to be continuously told to put in a correct serial number, this started at 8.30am today and it is now 1.35pm, please help me with this as I am very frustrated with something that should be simple, and not cost me valuable down time again.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Mark,

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

I have created a support ticket so that our team can contact you directly.

Cheers!