Niitro Pro 13 Incompatible with MS Office Products?

steven

I recently purchased a new Dell Windows 10 64-bit desktop with Office 365 business and upgraded my older version of Nitro Pro to Nitro 13. Since loading Nitro, its add-in icon will not appear in any Office toolbar. I have an active ticket for this issue and at this point the recommendation is to edit my Windows registry to force the add-in to load at start.  The instructions I've received to do this are unclear and beyond my skill set to implement.  In any event, does one really have to edit the computer's registry to get Nitro to work and if so, are there step by step instructions? I've used Nitro for years with Windows 7 and have not had this issue. 

I've loaded and reloaded Nitro Pro 13, enabled and disabled the add-in in both Office products and Nitro13 and have taken other steps.  I either get the message below or no response. In any event, I'm unable to use the program effectively since it's has not been stable. Event though I have an active ticket on this issue, I thought I'd try the forum since still no solution to date.  This is the message I receive, "Word has experienced a serious problem with the “nitropdfprofessional.msofficeaddin13”. This add-in is incompatible with Data Execution Prevention mode and should be disabled or upgraded to the latest version. Do you wish to disable this add-in from loading?"

Any advice would be appreciated. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @steven,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

After checking your account records, we can see you already submitted a support ticket for the same concern.

For better case handling, I forwarded your message to my colleague so please wait for his response through the support case.

Cheers!