After fill in and save added text is blank

davephx

I am a registered principal with the 2nd largest independent broker-dealer in the US -Cetera.  We have scads of fill-in forms.  If I can I will attach one. We have about 9000 reps and millions of clients so lots of form users. 

Recently not sure if with a Nitro Update/Windows or what (I have latest updates of everything) When I fill in a form opened in Nitro Pro and then save it all the filled-in information is blank.  If I fill in from saved copy and save, and reopen its blank.  There are no security settings shown.   I can print the form with the filled in info if I have not saved it but that is worthless since I have to email as pdf to clients etc. 

I can open and Adobe (hate to use) and fill in and it saves properly.  If saved in Adobe and then open in Nitro Pro it shows.  But can not add additional fill in the information with Nitro and have it save.  I hate to use Adobe just for Cetera Forms.   We also use another form service Lazerapp and Nitro works fine with their fill in pdf's. However, they are more than doubling their fees next year so I am trying to use the Cetera "Forms Grid". directly.

Our operations center has not heard of the problem - probably most of our reps use adobe since in wider use.

If anyone can suggest why the Cetera forms fill in will not work with Nitro and only with Adobe, I can talk to our IT Dept.  But I doubt if they will have any clue unless someone can suggest what the reason might be that we can not use Nitro Pro to fill in fields and save.

Looks like I can not upload a raw Cetera form pdf since not from a url and only Cetera reps can get into the site.  Here there is an insert existing attachment but don't find how to make an attachment :(

Edited by Dave in Phoenix
added sentence

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Dave in Phoenix,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the following?:

-The serial number of your Nitro Pro. This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.
-Build of Nitro Pro are you working with? You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 13.X.X.X, e.g. 13.2.3.26) or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features.
-A sample Cetera file (with sensitive information extracted) by sending me a private message so I can replicate it on my end. 
-A screen shot of the error message you are receiving and/or any important information (missing data when opened in Nitro Pro). To find out how to take a screen shot, check out this link: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase/#/search/screen/000004108

To send them via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.