Portal Won's accept serial number

Greg Poulos

I attempted to upgrade three serial numbers from Nitro Pro 11. The first two went through no problem and I received appropriate discounts but. the third ****************** was rejected for some reason. Cleverbridge rep could not help.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Edited by Leslie V.
Confidential information edited

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @loffengerber,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums.

Kindly note that our Activation Portal as of the moment can only accept serial numbers with format 23460x-xxxxxx-xxxxxx where 'x' are random numbers.

With the release of Nitro Pro 13, it is now using a different format (5049xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) and will soon be integrated into the same portal in the next coming months. As much as we would like to provide an ETA, it is not yet available.

I have checked your Nitro Pro 13 and I can see you were able to activate 5th of last month.

Are you trying to deactivate using our Activation Portal so you can activate on another machine?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Some of the features were not working, so I tried to deactivate and then reactivate it, thinking that might solve the problem. It didn't. I used a trial version for a couple of weeks and then thought I could just put in my license number and get it work. It is the same machine. I appreciate any help you are able to offer!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @loffengerber,

Thank you for your response and our sincere apologies for this inconvenience.

If some features are not working, I recommend that you repair your Nitro Pro (via Start or Windows button > Control Panel > Programs and Features > Uninstall a Program if you have Windows 7, 8 or 8.1). Please reboot your computer before and after running this repair to ensure that there are no ties to Nitro still active in the background. You may refer to this article:   https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/repair/000004603

If that did not help, what build of Nitro Pro are you working with?

You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 13.X.X.X, e.g. 13.2.3.26) or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

tereza.horska@email.cz

Hello, 

my reference number is 388xxxxx. I have bought my Nitro 8 in 2012 and I made one activation at that time. Today I wanted to activate my 2nd activation but by mistake I clicked 2 time on the button deactivate and my 2nd activation disappeared.

Is there a chance to do anything about it.

My serial number is 234600-xxxxxx-yyyyyy

thanks a lot 

Tereza

Edited by AllainU

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @TJM,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

After checking your account records, we can see you already submitted a support ticket for the same concern.

For better case handling, kindly respond to the email message that was sent to you through the support case.

Cheers!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @tereza.horska@email.cz,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Before continuing, I should let you know that we no longer support Nitro Pro 11 or older. It has been discontinued as documented in our Sunset Policy: https://www.gonitro.com/support/sunset-policy 

As a courtesy,  just deactivate the program by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro. Once done, reactivate by clicking Activate and entering your serial number.

Alternatively, if you were interested in upgrading your license to Nitro Pro 13 with VIP Access (formerly Software Assurance), kindly access our Upgrade Portal and enter your Nitro Pro 8 serial number: https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade 

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!

So, I uninstalled Nitro Pro and then was able to enter my license number. I am running version 13.2.6.26/. It is still not allowing me to highlight, cross out,  erase, etc. It does allow me to create text boxes, call outs, and add notes. What can I do to fix that?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @loffengerber,

Thank you for your patience.

To further assist you, please send me a copy of the PDF file you are working with so I can test it on our end.

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.