Mozilla opening PDF

tehmunk

I do IT for a few different firms, but I have a user that is having some strange issues with PDFs from Mozilla.  My user is trying to open a PDF from her yahoo email account.  We can get Mozilla to preview the PDF correctly.  However, when we select "print" it pops up the dialogue box on where to save the file and which application we want to use to open the file.  We've got Nitro selected as the PDF viewer (it's set to default).  But when we select OK to print the PDF and open it with Nitro, nothing happens.  My company hosts apps on a terminal server environment, which server the user on es not matter.  She's the only one effected out of 30 users.  Any ideas on what I can try?  I've tried changing Mozilla's settings (.old regkeys and appdata, .old nitro in her appdata as well) and no effect.  We're hosting Nitro Pro 13.2.3.26. We do not use the browser plugin.  Please let me know what you suggest! 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @tehmunk,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further assist you with your concern, I just sent you a private message to ask for more information.

I will wait for your response.

Cheers and Happy New Year!