Custom stamp images won't save.

Tom Fluckiger

Tom Fluckiger

I have created 2 custom stamps in NitroPro 12. I was able to insert these stamps for the entirety of the 1st day that I created them. I shut down my computer for the day and off I went.  The next day i opened up NitroPro 12 and went to add my custom stamp to a document. My custom stamps were saved, with the exception of the image used to create the stamp. I had to browse my computer, upload the image to the custom stamp and was able to use it again...just for that day. Again I opened NitroPro 12 the next day and yet again, my custom stamps were saved, with the exception of the image used to create the stamp. If I close NitroPro 12 and reopen it, the custom stamp image is still there.

Is there a way to prevent the image used to create a custom stamp from being deleted each time I shut down my computer?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Tom Fluckiger,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further assist you with your concern, Nitro support team decided to created a support ticket on your behalf.

For better case handling, kindly wait for an email from a Nitro Support Representative through the support case.

Cheers!

• 11 months later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Billy Jackson,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and please note we created a support case for Tom because they have a Volume license with VIP Access.

In order to further assist you, could you please provide a screenshot of your 'About Nitro Pro' window under Help tab? This window should show the exact build of the program (format is 13.X.X.X, e.g. 13.2.3.26). Also please provide as well the serial number.

To find out how to take a screen shot using Snipping Tool, check out this link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots-00246869-1843-655f-f220-97299b865f6b 

To send them via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Thanks for this information, @Billy Jackson.

We would love to know more about your enterprise license by sending us a private message so we check its current state in our licensing server. Is this possible?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.