Updates

Bryan

Support directed me here which I do not understand but...  I paid $30 to receive updates for one year.  It is not one year and when I try to get v13 I am directed to pay $80.  Will someone help me with this?  Thanks

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Bryan,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I have checked your account records and I can see you were able to upgrade to Nitro Pro 13 with a discounted rate from Nitro Pro 12 (with Product Update for a year).

I would like to share that Product Updates is way different with Product Upgrade (that is part of purchasing VIP Access). Updating is when a newer build is released of the same software version you are currently using. For example, if you had Nitro Pro 12, with build 12.0.0.112 installed, you can then update to 12.16.3.574 (the most recent release to date).

Product Updates include items like bug fixes, enhancements, and security updates. This is why we recommend that you are always running the current build of the software.  To find the latest the update for your particular version of Nitro Pro please visit this link:  https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads    

With regards to Product Upgrade, it is when a newer version of Nitro Pro is purchased. An example would be upgrading from Nitro Pro 10 to Nitro Pro 11 (same with Nitro Pro 12 to Nitro Pro 13).

Should you have further questions, please do not hesitate to reach-out again.