Unable to retrive serial for reinstalling Nitro Pro 9

amn70

My client had a copy of Nitro Pro 9 on his Windows 10 computer. His hard drive died so replaced hard drive and reloaded Windows 10. I need to reload Nitro 9 and I might be able to get my hands on an old Nitro 9 installer files but I have no way to get the serial number. I submitted a request to Cleverbridge and they were able to email me his basic original order info with a reference number, date of purchase and what he paid but the link they provide in the email to the serial and download just point to a dead link on store.nitropdf.com so I am at a dead end.
I do have an older backup of his dead hard drive that was made about a year ago so the Nitro install is on there. Is there any way to retrieve the serial from within a file in the Nitro program files, from maybe an INI file or something like that? And also obviously I cannot deactivate the installation that was on the damaged hard drive so not even sure having the serial would allow to activate it on the new install.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Adam

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @amn70,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide a copy of the invoice from CleverBridge?

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'. 

Unfortunately, I do believe the serial number only resides in the registry, not in any INI or DLL file inside the installation directory.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.