Nitro Pro 11 to Productivity Suite

backy taylor

I have Nitro 11 and pre purchased Productivity Suite.  They have 2 different serial numbers I have deactivated Nitro 11 but cannot activate Productivity Suite.

I have followed all prompts and engaged with online chat.  I would like to cave and purchase VIP Access but cannot find any way to do that.

Love Nitro but feel support really sucks if you don't pay to play.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @backyt3@gmail.com,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I have inspected your Nitro Pro 11 and found out that this is already deactivated on our end as it went to a version upgrade. When an upgrade happens, the older version gets deactivated on our end and users are provided with a new license to match their upgrade version. On your case, it is your Productivity Suite Fall Release which Nitro Pro 13.

In line with above information, I can also see you were able to activate your Nitro Pro 13. 

With regard to purchasing VIP Access for your Nitro Pro 13, I just sent you a private message.

Please be aware that our ticketing system is the fastest way we can communicate with our customers with Nitro VIP Access (formerly Software Assurance). Otherwise, we recommend utilizing our Knowledge Base site http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase and to post your inquiry to our Community Forums https://community.gonitro.com/ (a page where other customers and Nitro Support team can collaborate and share solutions).

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and have a nice day!