Selecting Signing Order

Christine Dominguez

Christine Dominguez

We have Nitro Pro for business and even purchased more licenses than we needed to be able to get Pro. When I send a document, I can select to set signing order but none of my employees can. When I attempted to submit a ticket, it says something went wrong and to try again. I know my serial number is correct so it's extremely frustrating to not be able to ge tthe support for which I am paying. 

• Official Nitronaut
Smita S- Nitro Cloud PM

Hi @Christine Dominguez

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! 

Last year, changes were introduced in the Nitro Productivity suite plans and their associated feature sets to restrict users without licenses from accessing high-value features such as sequential signing. As you have a team account with purchased licenses, some users may be unable to see the 'Sequential Signing' option because they haven't been assigned a license and hence have access only to the features available for free accounts.

Please refer to this Admin User Guide article for detailed steps on assigning a license to a user in your team.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!

• 2 months later...
Răzvan Iancu

Hello ,

In the conditions in which I have the license ( ”restrict users without license ” )  and the sequential signature does not work (does not open the Set Signing Order area)
How do I proceed to clarify why it doesn't work with you?

Best regards