Problème de recherche de mot

artecosa

Bonjour

Lorsque j'effectue une recherche de mot dans un PDF ouvert, NITRO indique où se trouve le mot dans le document..... mais il se bloque et je n'arrive plus à effectuer une autre commande, ni même fermer NITRO

La seule solution est d'aller dans le GESTIONNAIRE DE TACHE de Windows, et de faire une FIN DE TACHE.

Que faire ??

meilleures salutations 

Translation to English:

Hello

When I perform a word search in an open PDF, NITRO indicates where the word is in the document ..... but it hangs and I can no longer make another order, or even close NITRO

The only solution is to go to the TASK MANAGER in Windows, and do an END OF TASK.

What to do ??

Best regards

Edited by Leslie V.
Translated to English

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @artecosa

Merci pour votre message.

Malheureusement, nous ne pouvons pas offrir un service à la clientèle français, mais je serai heureux de vous aider en anglais.

So that we can troubleshoot the problem, please provide me with the following:
- The file you are working on
- What exact version of Nitro you are using (You can retrieve this information by going to the Help tab> About Nitro Pro.)
- The exact steps you are taking
- A screenshot of what you are seeing or any error message you are receiving

I look forward to your response.

Hello Leslie

Pas de problème pour la communication, nous allons utiliser le traducteur Google
No problem for communication, we will use the Google translator

Le problème ne provient pas d'un fichier particulier, il arrive avec tous les PDF, que se soit un PDF fait par nous, ou venant de l' extérieur 
The problem does not come from a particular file, it happens with all PDF, whether it is a PDF made by us, or coming from outside

Voici notre version de NITRO
Here is our version of NITRO

Après l'ouverture d'un fichier PDF avec NITRO, j'arrive à utiliser les autres fonctions sans problème.
After opening a PDF file with NITRO, I can use the other functions without problems.

mais lorsque je veux rechercher un mot particulier dans un document, je tape le mot dans la fenêtre "recherche", j'appuis sur "enter"
La liste des emplacements du mot apparaît .......
but when I want to search for a particular word in a document, I type the word in the "search" window, I press "enter"
The list of word locations appears .......

Et c'est là, que le programme se bloque, il n'y a pas de message d'erreur, ni aucun autre avertissements....
And this is where the program crashes, there is no error message, nor any other warnings ....

Je n'arrive plus à faire une autre action, ni même fermé NITRO par le bouton en haut à droite.
I can no longer do another action, or even close NITRO with the button at the top right.
La seule solution et de faire une "fin de tâche" dans le gestionnaire de tâche" de Windows
The only solution and to make a "task end" in the Windows "task manager"

Ce problème est constant sur tous les fichiers PDF
This problem is constant on all PDF files

Merci de votre aide, et dans l'attente de votre réponse, meilleures salutations
Thank you for your help, and pending your reply, best regards

Charles Bellanger 

Site internet Arteco SA

uc?export=download&id=1AbtVWluWeC7dISVm84ltgsTuGPYFBR-p&revid=0BzwNv_k_uuMYNFNXSVBkVDF0QjBucktjV0pIZ3B1eisrWThRPQ

021/966.70.70

Bonjour Leslie

J'ai effectué la mise à jour et c'est la version 12.16.3.574 de Nitro qui est maintenant installée.

Mais le problème persiste. rien n'a changé. j'ai essayé avec plusieurs PDF différent, et le programme se bloque dès la recherche et je ne peux que faire une "fin de tâche"

merci de me transmettre dès que possible une autre action, car la commande "recherche texte" est très utile pour nous.

I did the update and it is version 12.16.3.574 of Nitro which is now installed.

But the problem persists. Nothing has changed. I tried with several different PDFs, and the program crashes as soon as I search and I can only do an "end of task"

please send me another action as soon as possible, because the command "search text" is very useful for us.

Meilleures salutations 

Charles Bellanger

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Charles,

We cannot replicate this crashing issue on our end. Can you please provide us with some sample files so we can test it in our environments?

Can you also test the file I attached if this one gets the same issue?

TEST FILE.pdf

Bonjour,
J'ai ouvert votre ficher PDF et fait une recherche d'un mot au hasard. Le programme c'est bloqué toujours de ma même manière.
Puis, nouvelle ouverture et nouvelle recherche avec d'autres mots..... toujours le même problème.
Voici quelques fichiers PDF, reçu d'autres bureaux ou créé par moi
Meilleures salutations
Charles

Hello,
I opened your PDF file and did a random word search. The program is still blocked in my same way.
Then, new opening and new search with other words ..... always the same problem.
Here are some PDF files, received from other offices or created by me
Best regards
Charles

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Charles,

On that PC where it fails, please run the cleanup:

Please use the tool I have provided below to remove all files associated with Nitro Pro and reboot your system.
CLEANUP TOOL

NOTE: This clean-up tool will erase any existing signature files within Nitro, so please save them to another location before using the clean-up tool in order to keep them. Please see this link for backing up custom stamps/signatures: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/stamps/000004307

When your system is back up, close all of your open applications and install Nitro Pro 12.16.3.574 from the page I have provided below:
https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

I hope this helps!

Edited by Leslie V.

Hello

I followed your directions step by step, but no changes.

NITRO always hangs just after entering a search

Do you think that updating with NITRO 13 would be useful

We've lost enough time with this ....

But, I need to be sure that it will not happen again with version 13

Cordialement

Charles

• 3 weeks later...

Bonjour,

Je suis sans nouvelle de votre part !

J'utilise Nitro pour mon travail et je dois dire que le problème rencontré est très ennuyeux

cela m' handicape dans mon travail

Avez vous une solution à me proposer

merci pour votre rapide réponse

meilleures salutations

I have no news from you!

I use Nitro for my work and I must say that the problem encountered is very annoying

that handicaps me in my work

Do you have a solution to offer me

thanks for your quick answer

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @artecosa

Can you please let us know:

What operating system you are using? Can you also try the re-created file I attached here? Please search for a word and let me know if it crashes still.

My screenshot below is when I used the same file you sent us and searched for a word on that file. It was successful, and it did not crash.

image.thumb.png.a18ba2d023661fc536cfcfb633c0bd69.png

I look forward to your response.

180925_TK_DSU_PiscineRomont PV_39 (re-created).pdf

Bonsoir,

Veuillez trouver ci-joint la copie de mon système d'exploitation, ainsi que les références de mon ordinateur.

belle soirée et meilleures salutations

Charles Bellanger

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xg4gop8vwvtqudd/Annotation 2020-02-26 174422 système d'exploitation.jpg?dl=0

Good evening,

Please find attached a copy of my operating system, as well as my computer references.

nice evening and best regards

Charles Bellanger

Edited by Leslie V.
Translated to English

Bonjour 

Afin de compléter mon envoi d'hier soir, et pour être plus précis.

Lorsque je fait une recherche, j'arrive exactement à l'endroit de votre capture d'écran...

c'est à dire que Nitro me montre le nombre de mot recherché, ainsi que la page......

mais, c'est aussi à ce moment que le fenêtre se bloque, et que je n'arrive plus à faire une autre commande.... ni parcourir les mots, ni faire une autre commande, ni fermer le document....

merci et bonne journée

Charles

Hello

To complete my shipment last night, and to be more specific.

When I do a search, I arrive exactly at the location of your screenshot ...

that is to say that Nitro shows me the number of words sought, as well as the page ......

but, it is also at this moment that the window is blocked, and that I can no longer make another order .... neither browse the words, nor make another order, nor close the document ....

Thank you and good day

Charles

Edited by Leslie V.
Translated to English

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @artecosa

I am still unable to see the issue. After searching for the word I clicked on the searched words, tried using other tools, and going to other pages. All of these steps are done successfully.

Please try using the file I re-created. I attached it here so you can test that.

Does this file have the same issue?

Thanks,

Leslie

180925_TK_DSU_PiscineRomont PV_39 (re-created).pdf

Bonjour

Je viens de télécharger le ficher (re-created)

Nitro ne reconnait pas les mots, et quoi que je recherche comme mot, il annonce "0 trouvé" et il se bloque comme dans les tests précédents.

Je ne crois pas que ce soit un problème de fichier, car je fais régulièrement des essais avec des fichiers provenant de chez nous et d'ailleurs (autres bureaux) et le résultat est toujours le même..... tout ce bloc

Sur le poste d mon collègue qui a aussi Nitro.... pas de problème.... les recherches fonctionnent et je peux en faire plusieurs à la suite, et faire d'autre commande après.

Je ne crois pas que ce soit un problème de fichier, mais plutôt un problème de programme ou de "réglage des préférences" entre l'ordinateur et le programme ???

J'espère que nous arriverons à trouver une solution, car il y a déjà beaucoup de temps perdu avec cela

bonne soirée et meilleures salutations

Charles