Nitro crashes several times a day when saving PDF's

lkillian

Intermittently through the day when I go to save a scan or a PDF from an email, Nitro will crash.  Most times I can open the application again and complete the same process without issue the second time.  I am currently using Nitro Pro 12.16.3.574.  This only started happening after updating my computer to windows 10.

Faulting application name: NitroPDF.exe, version: 12.16.3.574, time stamp: 0x5d1033f8Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.18362.418, time stamp: 0x99ca0526Exception code: 0xc0000374Fault offset: 0x00000000000f9269Faulting process id: 0x2ab0Faulting application start time: 0x01d5db65c326a182Faulting application path: C:\PROGRA~1\Nitro\Pro\12\NitroPDF.exeFaulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dllReport Id: 812b2eec-a578-4d04-8ebd-6eaaa6a2137bFaulting package full name: Faulting package-relative application ID:  

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @lkillian,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Since I am unable to pull-up your account, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro 12?

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thanks and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.