Nitro Pro 11 activation

jon897

Nitro Pro Customer Service,

I recently purchased a new computer and tried to use my active serial number but it would not accept it. Yes, I deactivated it from the old computer, and checked online to see if my serial number is active which it is.  I apologize for using this form, but I could not find a email address to submit this request. Your swift assistance would be grateful.

This account is not set up with my serial number due to the password reset never arriving to my email. (attempted to resend it three times within an hours time.)

Jon

PRS Guitarman

The recent awful MS Windows 10 update trashed my computer. I've rebuilt everything but had a very hard time getting Nitro Pro 11 reinstalled and fully functional. During that process, I deactivated my Nitro 10 license and Nitro Pro 11 license. Upon reinstalling from the Trial version up, I could never input my serial number into a key because no key appeared in the software. Seeing Leslie V's link above, I reinstalled Nitro Pro 11 and it seems to be working.  Is that a temporary fix....or will it continue to be fine?

PRS Guitarman

I got your reply....I do have a Nitro 10 serial number. BUT....I also upgraded to Nitro Pro 11 and have a Nitro Pro 11 serial number. When MS destroyed my computer, I deactivated both in the effort to restore things. Then reinstalled but from the trial version, but, it wouldn't work. So, I deactivated again. Today, I reinstalled NP 11 and it's working. If there's a private way to do so, I'd be glad to show you both of my serial numbers....

PRS Guitarman

I have a Reference number from 10.07.2015; it Ref #** on which I paid $173.43 for Nitro Pro 10. Then on 09.23.2016, I paid $48.99 to upgrade to Nitro Pro 11; this purchase corresponds to Reference #**.

Edited by Leslie V.
Confidential information edited

• Official Nitronaut
On 3/7/2020 at 1:41 AM, PRS Guitarman said:

I have a Reference number from 10.07.2015; it Ref #** on which I paid $173.43 for Nitro Pro 10. Then on 09.23.2016, I paid $48.99 to upgrade to Nitro Pro 11; this purchase corresponds to Reference #**.

When you purchase an upgrade you are given a discounted price if you provide your older serial number. Once the upgrade is done, the old serial number should no longer be used, since that is no longer valid.

Please remove all Nitro Pro 10 installations and install Nitro Pro 11. The installers are here: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/installer/000004464

Please let me know how the installation and activation goes.

PRS Guitarman

Please forgive my being very specific; I'm not sure I did the reinstall technically correct...and...I want to be certain. Prior to my previous posts, I completely uninstalled Nitro Pro 10 (in trying to get Nitro Pro up and running again, I thought, incorrectly, that I was supposed to rebuild it from the ground up. Thus, I had re-installed NP10...then removed it when it was clear it wouldn't work). I deactivated my serial numbers for both NP10 and NP11. I left it in that state until about 03.06.2020 when I saw your post to jon897 with the link to NP11 installer. At that time, I reinstalled NP11 from the link you sent to jon897, which is of course, the same one you re-iterated to me immediately above. So, the bottom line is that upon reinstalling from that link on 03.06.2020, NP11 worked and it appears to have all of its functionality...the thing I found interesting about it is that I didn't have to input the serial number. That lead me to question, "Will it ultimately fail since I didn't input the serial number?"  Though, at this moment, it's working.

PRS Guitarman

Please forgive my being very specific; I'm not sure I did the reinstall technically correct...and...I want to be certain. Prior to my previous posts, I completely uninstalled Nitro Pro 10 (in trying to get Nitro Pro up and running again, I thought, incorrectly, that I was supposed to rebuild it from the ground up. Thus, I had re-installed NP10...then removed it when it was clear it wouldn't work). I deactivated my serial numbers for both NP10 and NP11. I left it in that state until about 03.06.2020 when I saw your post to jon897 with the link to NP11 installer. At that time, I reinstalled NP11 from the link you sent to jon897, which is of course, the same one you re-iterated to me immediately above. So, the bottom line is that upon reinstalling from that link on 03.06.2020, NP11 worked and it appears to have all of its functionality...the thing I found interesting about it is that I didn't have to input the serial number. That lead me to question, "Will it ultimately fail since I didn't input the serial number?"  Though, at this moment, it's working.

Well...for some reason, the above doesn't seem to have posted. Which is kind of good...there is a problem. Though NP11 does seem to be working when I try to login, it says there's a problem with my login and won't allow it. Please help...

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @PRS Guitarman

Please send us a screenshot of the error you were getting so we can see if it is something we can fix.

Please note though, we no longer support Nitro Pro 11 and older.
It has been discontinued as documented in our Sunset Policy: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/sunset-policy

If you would like to trial our latest product, Nitro Pro 13, you can download it from here: https://www.gonitro.com/pro/try

Cheers!

PRS Guitarman

I would send you a screen shot. However, I downloaded the NP13 trial and it seems that, now, the trial for NP13 is blocking NP11 and I can't get back to NP11 to run the login. I also can't delete the trial so that I can get to NP11. So, unless there's a solution for that, it will have to wait 2 weeks.

• 3 weeks later...
PRS Guitarman

Hello Leslie, I had to wait for the NP13 trial to expire, uninstall it, and reinstall NP11 to get the error dialog back. I tried to attach a screen shot but there is no link for images - only URLs....PRSGuitarman

PRS Guitarman

Oh! I should have said, the error stated: "An error has occurred within our system. Please try again or contact support if this error persists ( Error 403)."