Nitro Pro 12 activation

Becky71

I have a Nitro Pro 12 license key but it is not working when I try to activate from Trial Mode.

I've gone through the steps to de-activate the license because I am switching PCs. I'm getting an error that states the serial number entered does not exist.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Becky71,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please be informed that 'The serial number entered does not exist' means the serial number you are trying to activate is for a different version of Nitro Pro. Looks like we need to uninstall the current version of Nitro Pro on your computer and install Nitro Pro 12. We then activate it using your serial number. Kindly follow these steps:

1. Uninstall Nitro Pro from your computer by going to Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features then reboot the machine.

2. Please clear all your downloads folder or delete all downloaded Nitro installers. This step is important because we noticed that if you are saving all the installers and you download them in the same folder (like the downloads folder), the EXE can pick up any MSI installer in that folder and you may pick-up one of the older builds instead of the newly downloaded package.

3. Download your Nitro Pro 12 using these offline link/s:
x32 http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_12163574/en/retail/nitro_pro12_ba_x86.msi 
x64 http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_12163574/en/retail/nitro_pro12_ba_x64.msi

If you are unsure if your machine is using 32 or 64-bit, please refer to this link: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase/#/search/64/000003790 

4. After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro Pro, clicking on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activation and entering your serial number.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Gerd,

I just made an adjustment on your Nitro Pro 12 license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!

• 4 months later...
On 3/19/2020 at 11:18 PM, AllainU said:

Halo @Gerd ,

Terima kasih telah menghubungi kami melalui Forum Komunitas kami!

Saya baru membuat pada lisensi Nitro Pro 12 Anda, jadi Anda sekarang dapat mengaktifkan Nitro Pro Anda dengan membuka tab Bantuan> Tentang Nitro Pro> alamat, alamat nomor seri Anda dan klik bagaimana cara melakukannya.

Terima kasih telah memilih Nitro dan saya harap ini membantu!

how to know no. the series ??
how to find the serial number. terioma love

how to know no. the series ??
how to find the serial number. terioma love

Edited by AllainU

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Tias Iga,

I am afraid I am unable to find a purchase under your name or email address. In order to help you with your request, could you please provide the following information for me?

-The full name and address of the purchaser
-The email address used to purchase Nitro Pro.
-A copy of the order invoice.

To send them via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

If you purchased this directly through our online store, I will be able to find a record of this. If you purchased through a reseller of Nitro, you will need to contact them directly as we do not have records of their purchases. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

• 1 month later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Ines Eilders,

I can see you were able to make a purchase of Nitro Productivity Suite and you should have received the invoice to your email address.

If you did not receive it, please check your Spam / Junk folder as sometimes our email messages goes there.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.