Nitro Pro in Vmware Horizon (thinapp)

Glenn Elliott

Glenn Elliott

Hi,

I would like to trial nitro pro in our Horizon 7 VDI environment as a thinapp. We would deploy on Windows 10 and possibly Windows 7 as well. Not interested in any cloud or workflow functionality at this stage.. more keen to edit, create and sign pdfs.

Can someone let me know if this is possible with nitro and if so is there any doco or tips for thinapp deployment?

Thanks so much for your time.

Glenn

Glenn Elliott

Should add our VDI desktops are non-persistent.. so we spin up a new vm for each login off a base image. vm is deleted at user logoff.. so it typically lasts the length of a nursing shift. This means lots of AD computernames created everyday.. and also reuse of deleted computernames over time.

Edited by Glenn Elliott

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Glenn Elliott

Thanks for reaching out to us!

There is a special installer and license type that will work in your set-up. This is only availab through  our Team and Enterprise subscription for businesses with 20 or more users. If this is something that interests you, please let me know and I can forward your details to our Sales department so they can arrange a trial for you. 

The information we would need are the full name, address and email of someone within the company who deals with software acquisition.

You can also go to this page and leave your details: https://www.gonitro.com/pricing

I hope that helps!