Nitro crash when use print command

Marco  Rinaldi

Marco  Rinaldi

Nitro 12 crash when use print command. Tried to unistall, reinstall. Tried to unistall and install Nitro 13. Tried to use cleanup program found in your forum. tried everithing. What I have to do???

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Marco Rinaldi,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and our sincere apologies for this incovenience.

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the following?:
-Is this a new issue or has it occurred since after installing Nitro Pro? Any changes you are aware of before this happened (e.g. Windows Updates)?
-The serial number of your Nitro Pro. To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'. 
-Build of Nitro Pro are you working with. You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112) or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features.
-Are you referring to right-click Print context option or the Print button in File > Print of Nitro Pro?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Marco  Rinaldi

-Is this a new issue or has it occurred since after installing Nitro Pro? Any changes you are aware of before this happened (e.g. Windows Updates)?

It is an issue occurred when I have installed windows 10 (new installation from zero)

-The serial number of your Nitro Pro. To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'. 

I sent you the serial number

-Build of Nitro Pro are you working with. You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112) or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features.

I tried different versions. now the version is 12.16.3.574

-Are you referring to right-click Print context option or the Print button in File > Print of Nitro Pro?

I'm referring to the print button in the File menu

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Marco Rinaldi,

Thank you for this information.

Are you printing to a Kyocera printer or any printer with KX or UTAX driver?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Marco Rinaldi,

Could you please try uninstalling and reinstalling the printer driver of your Ricoh MP C2004ex? How did it go?

Edited by AllainU