How to obtain the full Nitro Pro 13 serial number

Lisa Slama

Lisa Slama

Hello,

I am trying to move my Nitro Pro 13 license to my new computer. I do not have my original email with the license number and when I go to Help/About Nitro Pro I only receive a partial serial number. I need to get the full serial number in order to activate the license on my new computer. How do I go about getting the full serial number?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Lisa Slama,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order to help you with your request, can you please provide the following information for me?

-The full name and address of the purchaser
-The email address used to purchase Nitro Pro.

To send them via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Mike Petro,

If you are interested in upgrading your license to Nitro Pro 13 with a discounted rate, kindly access our Upgrade Portal and enter your Nitro Pro 12 serial number: https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade 

You may also want to purchase Nitro VIP Access (formerly Software Assurance) that entitles users to free upgrades for the next release of Nitro Pro and Premium Support for one year after the purchase date. (Premium Support is prioritized ticket support with our Technical Support staff/Nitro Customer Success and Service Team for one year after the purchase date).

You should then receive an email confirmation with a new serial number to activate Nitro Pro 13 and to know more about some enhancements and fixes with Nitro Pro 13, please visit our Release Notes page https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/release-notes

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!

Mike Petro

Thank you for the quick response on this question.

When I purchased this software, I also paid extra for Product Updates.

The description of that says "Ensure you always have access to Nitro's latest features, fixes, and enhancements as soon as they're available."

Sounds to me like I should already be able to get the Version 13.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Mike Petro,

I would like to share that Product Updates is way different with Product Upgrade (that is part of purchasing VIP Access). Updating is when a newer build is released of the same software version you are currently using. For example, if you had Nitro Pro 12, with build 12.0.0.112 installed, you can then update to 12.16.3.574 (the most recent release to date).

Product Updates include items like bug fixes, enhancements, and security updates. This is why we recommend that you are always running the current build of the software.  To find the latest the update for your particular version of Nitro Pro please visit this link:  https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads 

With regards to Product Upgrade, it is when a newer version of Nitro Pro is purchased. An example would be upgrading from Nitro Pro 10 to Nitro Pro 11 (same with Nitro Pro 12 to Nitro Pro 13).

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.

• 2 months later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Pagal Khan,

I am afraid I am unable to find a purchase under your name or email address. In order to help you with your request, could you please provide the following information for me?

-The full name and address of the purchaser
-The email address used to purchase Nitro Pro.
-A copy of the order invoice.

To send them via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

If you purchased this directly through our online store, I will be able to find a record of this. If you purchased through a reseller of Nitro, you will need to contact them directly as we do not have records of their purchases. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.