Activation expired (AGAIN!)

business_systems@biocair.com

business_systems@biocair.com

Hi. I'm hoping you can help. This is now the third time that my copy of Nitro Pro (v12) has expired and is prompting to activate.

Last post:  

You have managed to reset the activation twice before but this is still happening.

Serial number:  234600-******-****** 

Can you please advise why this is happening - If this isn't resolved we're going to have to give up on Nitro and purchase another product that works reliably!

Thanks,

Michael

Edited by Reymund G.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @business_systems@biocair.com,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I understand that your Nitro Pro installation reverted to trial expire mode. This happens if there's a Windows update, especially major ones, installed on the system. 
Automatic Windows update normally runs and installs the update silently on the background.

When this happens, the Nitro installation ID changes as it is comprised partially by the Operating System. Once changed, this will no longer recognize the original installation causing the program to revert to trial mode.

To get the software reactivated, I have made the same adjustment on your Nitro Pro 12 license. Please reactivate it by opening Nitro Pro then go to Help tab > About Nitro Pro Activate. 

Please be aware that this issue has been resolved on Nitro Pro 13. If you are interested to upgrade it, you can use our online upgrade portal - https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade 

Kind regards,