Can not print the multiple file from attachment panel

John Gunawan

John Gunawan

Hallo:

I have couples file attachment need to print that print icon is not working. But if I print individually is fine .

I just replace my computer. My old computer did not have any problem to print couples file attachment.

FYI: Print icon, Open icon, and Save icon are not working when I need to print couples file.Both of my computer are Win10 pro

Please advise. I really need help

Thanks John

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @John Gunawan,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Could you please perform a repair on your Nitro Pro and see if it makes a difference? Please refer to the link below on how to repair Nitro Pro:
https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/repair/000004603 

If the issue persists, please provide the following:

1. The version of Nitro Pro installed on your computer. You can see this information by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro.
2. The exact steps you are taking (workflow) before coming across the issue. 
3. Screenshots that visually describe the Print, Open, and Save icons are not working when printing multiple files. 
4. Is this issue specific only to PDF files? Or, it also happens on other files like .txt, word documents, etc.

Kind regards, 

John Gunawan
25 minutes ago, Reymund G. said:

Hi @John Gunawan,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Could you please perform a repair on your Nitro Pro and see if it makes a difference? Please refer to the link below on how to repair Nitro Pro:
https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/repair/000004603 

If the issue persists, please provide the following:

1. The version of Nitro Pro installed on your computer. You can see this information by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro.
2. The exact steps you are taking (workflow) before coming across the issue. 
3. Screenshots that visually describe the Print, Open, and Save icons are not working when printing multiple files. 
4. Is this issue specific only to PDF files? Or, it also happens on other files like .txt, word documents, etc.

Kind regards, 

Did the repair, no change.

Here are some screenshots. You can see the print option is available when 1 attachment is selected. The print option is grayed out when you select more than 1. It use to work, got a new work PC and now it doesnt.

Nitro Pro Version: 12.16.3.574

Windows 10

Only use PDF files.

Print-1.jpg

Print-2.jpg