Product Key

Shannon Perkins

Shannon Perkins

I already own NitroPro Version 12. Got an email for a special discount to upgrade to Version 13 with free customer support, one year of free upgrades. Purchased over 24 hours ago, and have not received my activation key. This is ridiculous! I paid online, Cleverbridge took my money immediately, and 24 hours later I still do not have an activation key. I'm really pissed off at the horrible customer service your partner provides. I go in circles on your website to try and get my key, and all I get is clicks and clicks of going in circles with no direct link to resolve this problem, finally ended up here at this F'ing community board. Really, this is where I have to find customer service, in a F'ing online community board? You're making me hate your product and your company, and regret not choosing Adobe Acrobat. Either give me my key, or a refund so I can purchase Acrobat and not go through this ********! And don't even tell me about being patient, or sorry there is a glitch with cleverbridge; because if you can instantly take my money online, then you can instantly give my my key!

Edited by Reymund G.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Shannon Perkins,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and my sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

I've sent you a private message and provided your new serial number after the upgrading the version 12 license.
I have also updated your account to reflect your VIP Access, Product Updates, and Premium Support. 

Kind regards,