Activation button not working

boobalang@gmail.com

boobalang@gmail.com

I used nitro pro trial version. after expired the trial.. i purchased nitro productivity suite includes nitro pro for desktop pdf productivity and nitro sign for unlimited eSignatures.  But when i tried to activate the nitro pro.. the activation button is not working. 

Kindly guide me to activate.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @boobalang@gmail.com,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please follow the steps below and see if the Nitro Pro application will proceed with the activation. 

1. Close Nitro Pro
2. Go to C:\ProgramData\Nitro\Pro\13 (you can also type this path in Windows Explorer)

Note: The Programdata is a hidden folder. You can enable Windows explore to show hidden folder by going to View tab then checked the Hidden Items checkbox. 

3. Delete the Nalpeiron folder
4. Open Nitro Pro again.
5. Activate Nitro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter your serial number then click on Activate.

Once activation went successful, please update your Nitro Pro 13 installation by downloading the installer from the following location:
https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads - Click the 'Download Nitro Pro 13' link.

Run the nitro_pro13.exe to install and update to the latest build.

Please let me know how it works for you.

Kind regards,

boobalang@gmail.com

Hi

I entered activation serial number.  but still it shows error  "trial not activated..  buy in online" like that. 

Kindly guide me

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @boobalang@gmail.com,

Could you please confirm if you were able to follow the steps I've recommended? If so, were you able to click this time the Activate button under Help tab > About Nitro Pro?

Also, what is the version of Nitro Pro installed on your computer? You can see this information by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 

Lastly, please send me your Nitro Pro serial number through private message. To send a message, mouse hover to my profile then click the 'Message' link.

Kind regards,