All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. AllainU

Activation issues

Hello @Zina, Thanks for providing this information. Please be informed that '-22 Error Wrong License Number' means the serial number you are trying to activate is for a different version of Nitro Pro. Looks like we need to uninstall the current version of Nitro Pro on your laptop and install Nitro Pro 11. We then activate it using your serial number. Kindly follow these steps: 1. Uninstall Nitro Pro 12 from your laptop then reboot it 2. Please clear all your downloads folder or delete all downloaded Nitro installers. This step is important because we noticed that if you are saving all the installers and you download them in the same folder (like the downloads folder), the EXE can pick up any MSI installer in that folder and you may pick-up one of the older builds instead of the newly downloaded package. 3. Download your Nitro Pro 11 using the installers from this page: kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/sunset/000001632 If you are unsure if your machine is using 32 or 64-bit, please refer to this link: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/64/000001874 4. After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro Pro, clicking on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activation and entering your serial number. Thanks for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!
  3. AllainU

Installing Software in a New Computer

Hello @ira@iramarks.com, You may install your Nitro Pro 11 on your second machine by downloading the installers in this page: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/sunset/000001632 If you are not sure which to pick, this will help: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/64/000001874 After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro Pro, clicking on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate and entering your serial number. Thanks for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!
  4. ira@iramarks.com

Thanks. How do I download my Nitro Pro 11 to my second computer?
  5. Zina

Activation issues

Hi Allain: The version on my laptop is 12.16.0.574 and the version on my desktop is 11.0.6.326
  6. AllainU

Hello @ira@iramarks.com, The answer is yes as long as you follow the rules outlined in our End User License Agreement (EULA). 'Licensee may install one copy of the Licensed Software on a single computer. The primary user of the computer on which the Licensed Software is installed may install a second copy of the software for his or her exclusive use on either a portable computer or a computer located at his or her home, provided the software on the portable or home computer is NOT USED at the same time as the software on the primary computer.' Thanks for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!
  7. AllainU

Activation issues

Hello @Zina, To further assist you, what build (format is 11.X.X.X, e.g. 11.0.8.411) of Nitro Pro did you install? You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features. Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  8. Zina

Activation issues

The error message on my laptop says " -22 Error- Wrong license number. You have attempted to activate Nitro Pro with a serial number from another version. You can only activate this version of Nitro Pro with its matching serial number."
  9. ira@iramarks.com

Can I install Nitro 11 in a second computer? How?
  10. Zina

Activation issues

Hi Allain: I appreciate the information. It is still giving me an error message stated I can only deactivate 0 accounts. Please advise. I appreciate your help.
  11. AllainU

Nitro 12 installation issues

Hello @Nadiner, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! To further assist you with your concern, Nitro support team decided to created a support ticket on your behalf. For better case handling, kindly respond to the email message that was sent to you through the support case. Cheers!
  12. AllainU

Activation issues

Hello @Zina, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate. Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and I hope this helps!
  13. AllainU

Hello @ira@iramarks.com, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! To properly assist you with your concern, kindly refer to this article: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/transfer/000001637 Thanks for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!
  14. AllainU

Expired Trial

Hello @jimh, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! To further assist you with your concern, I sent you a private message to ask for more information. I will wait for your response. Cheers!
  15. Steven Zakulec

Bookmarks and Preferences settings

Hi, I'll try and answer some of your questions. The preferences for Nitro Pro are stored mostly in the Preferences section of the File menu. Nitro does a pretty good job of OCRing things, but if OCR quality is your top issue, you'll want to test it out on a representative sample of your collection to get a feel for how it does. The user guide is online: https://www.gonitro.com/user-guide/pro Not terribly familiar with Able2Extract, but some other features of Nitro are converting almost anything to a PDF, and converting PDFs back to other things. There's addins for Microsoft Office to give you easy access to convert documents to PDFs. You get editing capabilities, and can create forms that can be filled out by other people with only PDF readers. Not really sure about the bookmark text question unfortunately. Hope that helps- if you have other questions, let me know.
  16. Steven Zakulec

Bulk Change Highlighting (redaction?) Properties?

So, the first part of your plan is great- but the second part will only lead to tragedy; I've suggested something below that should work better. If you need to actually redact something in the PDF, you need to use one of three methods: Use the whiteout tool, use the redaction tools on the Erase and Protect tabs, or do a print out, redact, scan. Anything else doesn't actually remove or make unreadable the content- it's just hidden, and anyone with a PDF editor (such as Nitro Pro) can undo the "redactions". It looks like you can actually do the plain highlight, and then redact afterwards without having to do the process twice. What you want to do is use the "Mark for Redaction" tool to highlight all the things that need to be redacted. This will put a red transparent box around the content, and when moused over it will turn black, showing what it will look like once the redaction is applied. The next two steps are critically important- once you are done marking all the things that need to be redacted, save the file and close it. When you go to close it, Nitro will alert you to the fact that you haven't actually applied the redaction- in this case, that's what you want. When you do want apply the redaction, open the file back up, and you'll see a message about Pending Redaction Overlays- this lets you know the redaction still needs to be applied by going to the Erase tab, and then clicking "Apply All Redactions". You'll then need to save the file for the changes to be committed to the PDF. Once that is done, your PDF is properly redacted. Hope that helps- if you have any other questions, let me know.
  17. Aquitaine

Duplicated form field names in existing PDF

I assumed 'make copies' was the answer but it doesn't seem to do anything when I select it. How precisely is it meant to work?
  18. Steven Zakulec

Duplicated form field names in existing PDF

I tested this out, and found it's exactly as you described it. In this case, there's a fairly easy workaround- delete the "Players 3" fields, then recreate the form field with the right name, and use the Make copies button to duplicate. Not entirely sure if this is a bug or not- if you've got support, you could trying opening a support case about this. Otherwise, make a thread on the Product Improvement forum asking for it to work the way you want.
  19. Zina

Activation issues

I also need help installing Nitro Pro 11 on my laptop. When I entered the serial number on my desktop it told me to deactivate so I can activate. When I did that, I then tried my serial number again on my laptop and it said I didn't have anymore licenses to deactivate. I am very confused. I just want Nitro Pro 11 to run on both computers. Please help! Thank you very much!
  20. I bought nitro for my office computer. after following the instrusctions for download, I found that another application was blocking it (brother control center). I never had this issue on other computers, so how can i fix it? Not only that, but I bought the VIP version, but it will not let me email the company.
  21. Can someone please offer me a step-by-step as to how to uninstall the software from my old computer, and install in my new one. The directions I read here somewhere are a little confusing. Thank you!
  22. Using Nitro 12 Pro. When trying to print a PDF (with markups) to paper to a Kyocera TASKalfa 3252ci the program will just crash. If you print without markups there is no issue. Please advise.
  23. jimh

Expired Trial

Can I get my trial extended?
  24. QueenB

Error converting to PDF

Hello, I installed the latest version and I am still getting this error. What step is next?
  25. AllainU

Crashing when using QuickSign

Hello @Ward Bartsch, Thanks for your response and patience. I believe you clicked on 'Check for Updates' button under your Nitro Pro 11's Help tab when you received the 'no update available' message. At this time, our Check for Updates feature is currently unavailable because our development team disabled it and haven’t bring it back. As much as I would like to provide you when this feature will be up again, there is no ETA from their team. To update to your v9 and v11, kindly uninstall what you currently have, reboot your machine and download our most up to date versions posted at our website here and you need to visit this page from time to time: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/sunset/000001632 If you need immediate help in the future not related to this case, you can log a ticket using the following link: https://www.gonitro.com/support/ticket Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro!
  26. Ann Stubbings

Cannot scan more than 1 page

Many thanks, problem solved.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.