Nitro 13 Pro Serial Number Not Recognised in Nitro 14 Pro upgrade page

dvaughan75@gmail.com

• Official Nitronaut

Hello,

Thank you for your message – I’m happy to assist you.

I made the necessary changes to allow the upgrade. Please try to upgrade to version 14 again, please proceed to the following web page,

https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade

Enter your serial number and follow the prompts to receive a new Nitro Pro 14 serial key and installation files.

Please let me know how that goes.

I am having the same problem with these serials:

Edited by Leslie V
Deleted Confidential Information (Serial Number)

Taro Chellaram

I purchased Pro 13 a month ago and when upgrading to the new Pro 14 it gives the message below

We were unable to validate your serial number. Please ensure you entered it correctly. If you believe you are eligible for an upgrade, please leave a post on our Community Forum and update us with your issue.

Andrew Folmer

I just went to the Nitro Pro 14 Upgrade that you recently posted and entered my  2013 Nitro Pro License key.  The key was not accepted.  Can you help me please?

Andrew Folmer

John Fatooh

I have the same issue, and was sent here by a message on the upgrade page.

I received an email inviting me to "Simply upgrade today" but get the "unable to validate your serial number" message when I click on the link, then enter my Nitro 13 serial number.

Michael Keller

I have the same issue.  I'm entering my Nitro 13 Pro serial on the upgrade page here: https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade after receiving the email for upgrade and it's not recognizing my serial.  But when I check the activations page it shows it is recognized and has one activation.  What do i need to do to get this resolved.

Bjorn Kjerfve

I tried again to upgrade from Nitro Pro 13 (License #***), which in turn was a paid-for upgrade from Nitro Pro 12 (License #***). However, in trying to update, I receive the following message:

"We were unable to validate your serial number. Please ensure you entered it correctly. If you believe you are eligible for an upgrade, please leave a post on our Community Forum and update us with your issue."

Please help. 

Edited by Leslie V

Christian Utischill

Ich habe dasselbe Problem

Edited by Leslie V