Nitro Pro 14 for Windows installer gives Network Error and wont download

Scott Wymer

I just upgraded my license to Nitro Pro 14, I downloaded the installer app, ran it and I am consistently getting a "Network error", as you can see in the screen shot.  This is a consistent error and clicking the "Retry" button does nothing but reproduce the error.  Your installer is just plain broke.  To overcome this I have tried:

• Running the install app on 3 different computers
    • running two different Windows OS: Two running Windows 10 Pro x64 bit, and one running Windows 11 Home x64bit)
    • using 2 different network connection methods one computer was hardwired to my router, and 2 using wireless.
  • I have run it as an administrator on two of the computers
  • I have specifically white-listed the installer app in my firewall
  • I white-listed the installer, AND ran it as an administrator

No matter what I try I get the same error EVERY TIME.  My internet is obviously working because:

• I just downloaded the installer, AND
  • I searched for solutions on your site - The only one I found was you ignoring the issue and telling the person to upgrade their license.  You did send them to a supposed "Download" page but that just gives you the same busted installer, with the same network error.  No help at all.
  • I am able to type and post this on the same computer as I run the installer and get the same error.

So, how to do get access to the s/w that I just bought from you and how do I get it installed? 
I am at my wits end here, I have wasted a LOT of my time on what should be a simple install.  Please help.

(By the way your assinine Rich Text Editor is broke and thee "Insert Image from URL" button does not work, so I inserted a hyperlink to the screenshot of the error.  You people are REALLLYY making this difficult.  And dont even get me going about NOT being able to actually submit a support ticket from your "Submit a Support Ticket" pages. NOT a great way to treat your customers.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Scott Wymer

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!
I understand you are receiving the 'Something is blocking Nitro from proceeding - Network Error...' message when installing Nitro PDF Pro 14 using the executable installer. 
I apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused. 

Please try installing Nitro PDF Pro 14 using the MSI offline installer. You can download this installer through the direct links below: 

64bit - https://downloads.gonitro.com/professional_14.18.1.41/en/retail/nitro_pro14_ba_x64.msi
32bit - https://downloads.gonitro.com/professional_14.18.1.41/en/retail/nitro_pro14_ba_x86.msi 

Kind regards,