Elvieh

Expired Trial even though subscription fee paid

Question

Elvieh

My Nitro Pro 10 is showing as an Expired Trial even though my subscription fee was just paid on 2/24/2017.  I tried submitting an support ticket but the ticket isn't processing.  It just keeps cycling.  So frustrating.  Does anybody know how I can contact Nitro by phone.  Can't find their phone # anywhere.

holdemhook

Well, I guess I'm in the same boat as the rest of you. Money gone, ticket sent, no resolution, no emails. I wait and see if i get blamed for not receiving some email.

ptaggert
On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 6:44 AM, Kelvin V. said:

Hi @ptaggert,

Thanks for posting on our community forums!

I took over and answered your ticket. Kindly check your inbox and follow the steps provided. 

I'll wait for your response via our ticketing system.

Cheers!

ptaggert

I am having the same problem again went to use Nitro pro 10 and it wants me to activate or upgrade, this problem was fixed on the 9th and I was able to activate . Today went to use it and its not activated again. Please repair again.

Kelvin V.

Hi @ptaggert and @holdemhook,

I see you've each submitted a ticket regarding this. Kindly view my colleagues' responses and let us know how it goes. 

Thank you for your patience.

TSmith510

I am having the same issue and I have submitted a help ticket.  I checked my Spam (although Nitro Pro is whitelisted).  What are the next steps, I can't access my serial number and I have my receipt for my upgrade.  Also, I have noticed that the features of 11 vary greatly from the ease of use of 10.  Need help asap.

mgroessl

I was helpless for only about two days. What I am doing now is using 11 for everything except printing. I still have 10 set up as the printer, and I have not had any issues. 

Kelvin V.

Hi @TSmith510,

Thanks for posting on our community forums!

I took over your support ticket you recently submitted. Please respond with your receipt attached so I can provide you your serial number and steps on how to activate.

Hi @mgroessl,

It's me again! We just recently released a patch for version 11. I highly recommend updating your copy to 11.0.5.271. You can get the update here:

https://www.gonitro.com/product/downloads

Cheers!