Cannot download latest free trial

nchoop@gmail.com

nchoop@gmail.com

Hi,

Can someone advise on how to download the latest trial as when you go to the page it has a big button that says Begin your free trial but it doesn't work ?

- Neil

P.S. Can someone please change my user name not to be my email address as this previous request seems to have been ignored.

Edited by nchoop@gmail.com

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @nchoop@gmail.com,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

With regard to changing your display name not to show your email address, please allow me to check our resources.

I have gone ahead to test and 'Begin your free trial' button worked using Chrome on my Windows 8 machine.

Could you please try again using Internet Explorer or FireFox? How did it go?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

nchoop@gmail.com

Hi Allain,

Thank you for checking that for me.  I have found the reason why it is not displaying.  What I thought was a Button to click on isn't.  It's a small form to fill in which you obviously know.  After trying more than the two browsers that I had tried I started to wonder what could be causing it.  I use a Pi-Hole ad blocker on my network and adding gonitro.com and it's sub domains to the exception list didn't allow the form to be displayed but temporarily disabling Pi-Hole allowed the form to be displayed which makes me think that there's something going on in the background to the extent that the form isn't being served by Nitro.

Anyway the trial is now downloaded and installed.

I wanted to try the new version only because my problem mentioned here has gone unanswered and I now know that my scanner will work with Nitro 8 and 13 but not 10 for some reason.

However I'm not in the running to upgrade to 13 at the moment as 10 does everything (and more) that I need it to do.  So, in short, unless I can get 10 working I'll be looking for another solution from another provider as I don't expect to have to upgrade to have it working.

- Neil

• 2 years later...
John Slayton

I have a similar issue - I can download the trial version (ver 13) but it will not install.  It stalls at 15%.  The one and only response I got from Tech Support was to install an update, but gave no link or directions as to where I might find this update.  The version I downloaded was from the link provided on the Nitro website.  Any suggestions ??  I too need  software program that can be installed!